Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03404 PEN / JPY
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,884 (¥261,026) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,500 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)