Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04989 PEN / RUB
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 3,908 (руб 78,334) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,700 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $313 (about 2 hours ago)