Cost of living in Ujjain, India vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05052 PEN / INR
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 24% cheaper than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 3,800 in Chincha Alta you would need to make just about S/. 2,891 (₨57,223) in Ujjain.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)