Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Chincha Alta, Peru
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.844 PEN / LYD *
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 31% cheaper than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 3,600 in Chincha Alta you would need to make just about S/. 2,483 (2,942 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 2 hours ago)