Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15232 PEN / HNL
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 37% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,188 (L 34,061) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,800 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 160 (about 3 hours ago)