Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.724 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 3,808 (R$ 5,264) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,500 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)