Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,497 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00526 PEN / CLP
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 70% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,292 (CH$1,196,986) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,700 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Edmonton costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)