Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.132 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,121 (C$2,273) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,400 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)