Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.016 PEN / PLN
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 4,951 (4,875 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,500 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)