Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05113 PEN / RUB
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 4,057 (руб 79,336) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,900 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨680 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 350,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vladivostok costs руб 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨1,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)