Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18520 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 53% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,950 (Mex$ 32,126) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,900 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Edmonton costs C$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)