Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Chincha Alta, Peru
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00999 PEN / NGN *
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 47% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,136 (514,175 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,500 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)