Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03363 PEN / JPY
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,771 (¥231,066) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,800 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)