Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Chincha Alta, Peru
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PEN / IRR *
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 3,300 in Chincha Alta you would need to make just about S/. 2,808 (﷼ 32,136,115) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)