Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.924 PEN / MYR
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 4,451 (RM4,815) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,800 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)