Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.590 PEN / CNY
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 24% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 3,969 (6,724元) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,200 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 350,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vladivostok costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (about 3 hours ago)