Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.714 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 4,179 (R$ 5,851) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,600 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 22,400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)