Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Chincha Alta, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05020 PEN / INR
Do you live in Chincha Alta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 7% more expensive than in Chincha Alta (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 3,749 (₨74,683) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,500 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Huelva costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)