Cost of living comparison between Visakhapatnam, India and Chicago, Illinois, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,306 prices entered by 1,067 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01497 USD / INR
Do you live in Chicago, Illinois? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 172% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 7% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 71% cheaper than in Chicago, Illinois (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Chicago, Illinois you would need to make just about $721 (₨48,155) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Helsingborg costs 99 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brussels costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM14 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vilnius costs 0.09 Lt (41 minutes ago)