Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Chicago, Illinois, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,486 prices entered by 549 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Chicago, Illinois? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 33% cheaper than in Chicago, Illinois (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Chicago, Illinois you would need to make just about $2,506 (3,573 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)