Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Chicago, Illinois, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,933 prices entered by 483 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Chicago, Illinois? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 33% cheaper than in Chicago, Illinois (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Chicago, Illinois you would need to make just about $3,982 (5,399 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)