Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Chicago, Illinois, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,347 prices entered by 535 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Chicago, Illinois? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 37% cheaper than in Chicago, Illinois (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Chicago, Illinois you would need to make just about $1,570 (2,188 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)