Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Chicago, Illinois, United States
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,526 prices entered by 1,068 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10335 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Chicago, Illinois? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 150% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Chicago, Illinois (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Chicago, Illinois you would need to make just about $1,804 (ARS $17,451) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Montreal costs C$26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)