Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 608 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.601 THB / PHP
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 67,805 ฿ (Php112,856) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)