Cost of living comparison between Davao, Philippines and Chiang Mai, Thailand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.717 THB / PHP
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 56,580 ฿ (Php78,860) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kecskemét costs 22 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $408 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Tabuk costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niamey costs 180,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)