Cost of living comparison between Davao, Philippines and Chiang Mai, Thailand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.743 THB / PHP
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 62,344 ฿ (Php83,957) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$310 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tangier costs 3,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)