Cost of living comparison between Davao, Philippines and Chiang Mai, Thailand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.744 THB / PHP
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 73,985 ฿ (Php99,395) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 3.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 200,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luoyang costs 元15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zurich costs CHF 179 (about 2 hours ago)