Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 THB / PHP
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 59,018 ฿ (Php83,415) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (15 minutes ago)