Cost of living comparison between Davao, Philippines and Chiang Mai, Thailand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.765 THB / PHP
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 64,063 ฿ (Php83,791) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ฿ in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $117 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$8,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (about 1 hour ago)