Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.662 THB / PHP
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 70,655 ฿ (Php106,742) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)