Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 THB / PHP
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 76,454 ฿ (Php121,668) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)