Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020.
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 56% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,597元 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)