Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 36% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,321 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)