Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Chengdu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 36% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,247 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)