Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Chengdu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,726 prices entered by 651 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016.
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 31% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,596 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Des Moines, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Marseille costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)