Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Chengdu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016.
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 35% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,051 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,204 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Clermont-Ferrand costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Munich costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)