Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Chengdu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016.
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 36% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,020 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $175 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Witbank costs R 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 2 hours ago)