Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Chengdu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016.
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 33% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,000 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 704 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $989 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birgunj costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kaohsiung City costs 120 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)