Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.918 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,370元 (€3,078) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)