Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00288 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,117元 (5,933,648 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Alicante costs €0.56 (about 1 hour ago)