Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.816 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,381元 (﷼ 10,674) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)