Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.919 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 12,031元 (S/. 6,268) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)