Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00861 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 14,972元 (CH$1,739,073) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)