Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.238 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 12,769元 (R$ 10,319) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)