Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 176 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.715 CNY / USD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 30,944元 ($4,608) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berlin costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)