Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09248 CNY / INR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 36% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 10,185元 (₨110,128) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 3 hours ago)