Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.620 CNY / RON
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 16,201元 (10,002 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)