Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40940 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 13% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 13,965元 (34,110 Leu) in Chişinău.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)