Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.863 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 12,201元 (S/. 6,548) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)