Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31702 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 9,184元 (Mex$ 28,969) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 3 hours ago)