Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.096 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,203元 (C$5,142) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Astana costs 8,000,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (about 3 hours ago)