Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,586元 ($4,054) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)