Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.937 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,790元 (€2,745) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨112 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)