Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21356 CNY / THB
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,850元 (92,946 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 5 hours ago)