Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.651 CNY / USD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,753元 ($2,820) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 145 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)