Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.256 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 13,135元 (R$ 10,461) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 350 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)