Cost of living in Catania, Italy vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.898 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,511元 (€3,103) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in General Santos City costs Php116 (about 1 hour ago)