Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40978 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,362元 (R 44,809) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 4 hours ago)