Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 180 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.207 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 13,667元 (R$ 11,323) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr81 (about 4 hours ago)