Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.672 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 95% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 33,100元 (£3,817) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berlin costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)