Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00862 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,664元 (CH$2,049,121) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Luanda costs 981 Kz (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in La Serena costs CH$216,000 (about 2 hours ago)