Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42682 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 13,448元 (E£ 31,507) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)