Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.773 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 32,223元 (AU$6,751) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Serena costs CH$216,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)