Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,498元 (₩4,466,691) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)