Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 29,220元 (₩4,925,624) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 64 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 340,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $32,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Washington D.C. costs $3.75 (about 3 hours ago)